TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please be familiar with The Paramount Hotel Terms and Conditions before making any reservation.
Continue with your reservation only if you are agreeable to these terms and conditions.
1. “RM” denotes Ringgit Malaysia.
2. “The Hotel” refers to The Paramount Hotel.
3. “Room” means the whole accommodation per room type.
4. Rates offered are strictly for online booking only.
5. Rates quoted are nett, inclusive of 6% Service Tax.
6. Rates quoted inclusive breakfast EXCEPT for the Promotion Rates/ Discount Rates offered during stay period until 31 December 2019.
7. Rates quoted are for each room type only, with a maximum occupancy of two adults and two children per room types.
8. Official check in time is 2.00 pm on the day of arrival and check out time 12.00 noon on the day of departure. Extension of late check out is subject to room availability. Late check out fees are applicable after 2.00 pm.
9. While The Hotel will try to ensure that the information provided in the web site is correct and accurate, it is however not responsible for any unintentional mistakes or errors made in it.
10. The online reservation will be considered null and void if the information provided by the guest is incorrect. The Hotel reserves the right not to accept the reservation in any event that the reservation made is deemed fraudulent in nature.
11. All rates are accorded at the discretion of The Hotel and are subject to change without advance notice.
12. All rates must be paid in full when a booking is made. In the event the rate has not been paid in full for any reason whatsoever, we reserve the right to cancel the booking
13. There will be NO REFUNDS for all online bookings and reservations.
14. You will hereby acknowledge and agree that your personal data has been given to us for the purposes of securing room bookings, and providing you with confirmation of the said booking, accounting and billing, checking credit or other payment cards, credit card payments, administrative and legal purposes (if any), statistical analysis and helping us in any future dealings with you. For these purposes, by entering into these accommodation reservations with us, you authorize us to retain and use your personal data within our own offices, authorized agents, government agencies, third party associates and other hoteliers.
15. All Malaysian citizens are required to produce their identity cards (IC) or valid passports upon check in. All foreigners (non-Malaysian citizens) must produce their valid international passports upon check in.
16. All Reservation changes (including upgrades) are subject to room availability.
17. Reservation changes are not allowed within 48 hours of check in date.
18. All reservation changes are only valid within 30 days of the original reservation date. Any changes beyond the 30 days expiry date are deemed to be cancelled.
19. Management reserves the right to cancel or change the conditions related to the acceptance of reservations, as well as the prices published on the website without prior notice.